Sunday, June 8, 2008

Summer is Here!!

And I actually do say that with joy, for now anyway...The weather has been wonderful so far and so we decided to go swimming. The babies (I still call them that too mom) loved it!! Here are a few pictures of our fun!


This was at the end of our pool time so she was getting a little tired but I thought she looked so cute just lounging. And YES her hair IS long enough for pigtails!!!YAY!

Our little fish. She would say,"I swim like Nemo, Mommy!!!"

One of my most favorite pictures of Elijah, EVER!!!



5 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

OMG they are so adorable. I LOVE Elizabeth's bathing suit and her hair. That picture of Elijah is hysterical.

Thanx for posting them...I miss them so much.
XXXXxOOOOo

Betty Brackett said...

I love them all, but that bottom one of Elijah is absolutely artistic! My babies always loved the pools too...babies are like little fish, aren't they?

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Ok so this morning I had your blog page up before work and forgot to sign out and when I came home for lunch the baby in the bubble was going around and around at about a billion times per second, it must get faster and faster lol

love you
XXXXxOOOOo

Justin and Amy said...

I love the actions shots! And Elizabeth's hair is getting so long. I can hardly believe it. I'm glad you guys are having summer weather...apparently Utah is going to be in winter until we leave. Can't wait to go swimming with all you guys :)

The McPherson Clan--- said...

So much fun! Elizabeth's little pigtails are darling. I can't believe you're happy that it's summer in Vegas...my goal was always to get a summer house AWAY from Vegas...but to each his own.