Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Papa's Here!!!

My dad has actually been here for a while but I am just getting around to putting up some cute pictures. Dad was really surprised at how much they have changed and grown even since February. They just love having him here. My foot stool to my glider broke and so here are my crafty boys fixing it for me. Elijah really did help with almost everything and he was a really good listener too. It was adorable to watch them. Elizabeth sat down and did not move from that spot almost the entire time my dad was working on it. I think she was a little scared. She is so funny. Oh, and I did not put them there or tell them they had to sit there and watch. They just stayed out of my dads way until he asked them to come help.


And here is Elizabeth and PaPa cuddling after church.
Thanks to Chelsea I learned how to pictures on the blog so that people can click on them and make them bigger so you can now do that...enjoy!

7 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Those babies are too cute. I love Elizabeths hair & Elijahs little hands busy at work.

The McPherson Clan--- said...

They just look so well behaved...jealous. My kids would've been jumping all over the place and they're 8 and 4! I can't believe how long Elizabeth's hair is getting, it's so cute!!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Is it me or are they starting to look more alike?

I guess I have to quit calling them babies, they are toddlers now aren't they.

XXXXxOOOOo

Chelsea said...

They're so precious! I like the new blog layout, except I think it's officially too girly for Jeremy to call it his blog :)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

That is what I told mom, but I justify it because I really am the only one to blog so...

Betty Brackett said...

Beautiful pictures, as usual. I love the look of intense concentration on the babies' faces as they're watching grampa fix things...and I too think they're starting to look more like each other :)

Bre said...

Aw! How sweet are they for being so good! That tells a lot about what kind of mama you are. =)