Friday, November 23, 2007

Tradition

When I married Sarah I never thought of all the ways that my life would change. Marriage is the joining of two lives into one delicious cohesive milkshake, probably chocolate. Tradition is one of the most important things to Sarah and I, and this Thanksgiving we decided to pick up one of the things that Sarah's mom used to do with her every turkey day. Betsy, Sarah's mom, was a very creative person and she would always have some kind of craft for her family to work on Thanksgiving Day. So the Perkowski's decided to incorporate this very same activity into our festivities this year, and I must say that I was impressed with the results.
This is Jordan and I hard at our work. Jordan created another masterpiece that celebrated his one true love.....World of Warcraft.

This is my mom hard at work on her second ornament. Her first on is the angle that is located at the top of the picture.



This one is mine. And I must say it is super sexy.



My dad blew us all out of the water in his true artistic fashion.

I saved the best for last. Her is my wifey and her work of art. I love her so much and we had so much fun working on these Christmas decorations. If any of you are interseted in purchasing them the starting price is $100. Remember this is authentic Polish Christmas Decor. Have a great Thanksgiving weekend and a wonderful pre-Christmas celebration.

5 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Wow..I'm impressed too! What a fun tradition for the family...next year, the twins will probably astound everybody. How's the bidding going on the Authentic Polish Decor? :) Try Ebay.

Justin and Amy said...

Those look like they were fun! Seeing the one of Aunt Linda reminded me of when Aunt Linda came to visit my mom in SLC last Christmas. Aunt Linda, my mom and I had ornaments to color and decorate. It was so much fun!

Shawn said...

Man, I wanted to see the Warcraft one.

Chelsea said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, aside from babies being sick. I love all of the ornaments but I think Aunt Linda's is my favorite :)

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

That's so sweet...thank you Chelsea :)