Monday, November 12, 2007

Tag You're It...

I think this is a really fun idea!! Thank you, Amy, for the tag. I am going to tell you 6 things about Jeremy and he is going to tell you 6 things about me.

Six Things About Sarah:
1. She stole a car when she was a Sophmore. This is a long story that she will have to tell you. Lets just say that she is not allowed to drive in the state of Ohio.
2. Sarah was a drama geek in high school (I have pictures to prove it)
3. Sarah has the most beautiful eyes that I have ever seen. They seem to change depending on her mood. Some have even said that they glow red when she is mad. But most of the time I could spend hours staring into them.
4. Sarah begs for "belly button time" (She likes to stick her finger in my belly button)
5. We both ran up $300 phone bills when we first started talking. Seriously we would talk for hours on end. She would stay up all night with me then go to work the next day. What a trooper!
6. Sarah has one of the most giving hearts that I have ever come in contact with. I seriously think that she would do anything for anybody. "Hey, Homeless guy! You need a place to stay? Why don't you come live with us!!!!" Those of you that think the above is a joke I swear that it is not. It is one of the things that I love most about her.

Ok, now 6 things about Jeremy...
1.Jeremy HATES, I mean HATES talking in front of people. I find this every interesting for two reasons. One, he is a teacher, he talks in front of people all day long. Two, he is the most amazing speaker. He has such a way with words and his delivery of those words are just as amazing.
2.Jeremy loves those huge furniture/home appliance stores. When we were dating we would go to the Great Indoors in Summerlin and pretend we were picking out our kitchen, living room...so on and so forth. He really has great style.
3. Jeremy loves foam soap...but not the fruity kind at Bath and Body Works(he will "deal with it but...")no, no he loves the childrens pump and likes it even better when its colored(blue is his favorite, I think)
4.Jeremy's major in college was History not English. He has only ever taught English.
5.Jeremy often says that I married him for his mother...depending on conversation that we are having at the time, often I tell him that is the truth.
6.If Jeremy were a girl he would have been named Sunshine Rose. This is not a lie.Ask Linda if you do not believe me.

That was so much fun. We are tagging Mom and Devyn and Michael.(hopefully this will force Devyn and Michael into starting a blog sooner rather then later...we will see.)

8 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Number 4 on Sarah's list is a little disturbing. Love you

XXXXOOOO

Justin and Amy said...

I was thinking the same thing Aunt Linda:) But those were cute. Thanks for participating guys! It was fun reading interesting/good/weird things about you. And Sarah... I'll have to hear the story about the car being stolen next time I see you:)

Betty Brackett said...

"Belly button time"? Hmm...just goes to show we never really know people..lol. Seriously, those were both so interesting to read..and fun.

Lori said...

#4 is definitely TMI; but the rest were darling! Jeremy, you really are such a romantic! I loved reading your lists, both of you (in just how many states are you a felon, Sarah?).

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Um, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight after reading #4...

Betty Brackett said...

Seriously though...Sarah really does have a very giving heart. To everyone...she's concerned about and interested in this whole crazy and wildly different family. :) I must admit I'd forgotten about Sunshine Rose...so glad you were a boy, Jeremy :)

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I'm waiting for my video??????

XXXXOOOO

Unknown said...

It is fun to hear new things about Jeremy. I already know all of that about you. Love you, Dad.