Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving Throwdown 2008
Directions: Alright here is the name of the game. You will all participate in one of the most important decisions that will be made this year. Starting today you will decide who will be washing the dishes in the Perkowski household during Christmas. Below you will see a number of houses built by various members of our family. All you have to do is look at the pictures and vote for the best house. The voting will take place 11-28 until 12-12. Thank you for your time and remember, The Choice is Yours!Invite your friends to participate.


#1
#2

#3

#4


#5

7 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Those are all so good! Now...are people going to be mad at us for voting the wrong way? LOL....guess it's a good thing we don't have to disclose. Hope you guys had a wonderful Thanksgiving...ours was very nice.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

No one is going to get mad. They are all really good and we wont know who voted for what anyway.

Shawn said...

I am voting for #3, the "confectionary church", as I like to call it. Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like a gummi-crucifix!

Devyn said...

I was torn...very torn.

Bre said...

I can't decide between #2 and #4. They are all super cute though!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Hmmm...they're all very good...much better than I could ever do. I don't think I'm qualified to vote.

Carly said...

It's the supplementary items that put me over the top for # 2. The swing set especially. Pretty sweet.