Thursday, December 11, 2008

It is offical...

So the poll is closed and the results are in. Sarah is the winner of this years thanksgiving throwdown. Thanks to everyone who voted. We will also now reveal who's was who's if you did not already know. #1-mom,#2-Sarah,#3-Jordan, #4-Sammi,#5-Jeremy.

We had the twins birthday party last Saturday. I still can not believe they are 3. Elijah wanted "Lightning Mcqueen" and Elizabeth is all about Cinderella so that is what we did. We also did gingerbread houses for the kids to decorate. Here are some pictures.

6 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Doesn't seem possible that they're 3! Pictures are all so cute...wish we could make them bigger though...old eyes here, y'know. :)
Congrats on winning the cake contest, Sarah...no dishes at Christmas for you...yay! I think Jordan should be able to squeak by too...his was close, and got my vote.

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Thank you, I usually do the pictures first and then the words so that you can make them bigger but I forgot this time and did not have time to do it all over. I know that is annoying and I am sorry.

Betty Brackett said...

Not to worry honey....few things in life annoy me, and that certainly doesn't even make the cut :) They're gorgeous anyway, and if I put on my glasses :), it helps.

Justin and Amy said...

Those pics are so fun. However I just realized that Kamryn did no get the memo about wearing a striped shirt:) I love that pic of all the kids tho.

Chelsea said...

The party was so much fun. I know all the kids had a blast. That pic of all the kids on the couch is great. It is totally funny that Kamryn is the only one without a striped shirt. Haha. She still looks like a rock star :)

Congrats Sarah on winning the gingerbread house contest!!!

Jamie said...

I cannot believe how much Cora looks like Aunt Debbie.