Monday, March 3, 2008

Just One of Those Days

Do you ever just have one of those days? Wow, I am having one today and so I thought that instead of getting overwhelmed, as I normal would, I would blog pictures of my beautiful babies. This is a video of my son "reading" a book. I am going to copy Chelsea's earlier blog and type the words for you. He does go backwards and repeats his favorite part of the book which is about the red fox but here are the words and video for your enjoyment.

Sniff! Sniff! I live in a tree. Who is my mommy?
My mommy is a squirrel. I am her baby.
Yap!Yap! Look at my pointed ears. Who is my mommy?
My mommy is a red fox. I am her cub.
Cheep! Cheep! Look at my sharp beak. Who is my mommy?
My mommy is a falcon. I am her chick.
Peekaboo! I have dark beady eyes. Who is my mommy?
My mommy is an opossum. I am her joey.
Scritch! Scratch! Look at my white strip. Who is my mommy?
My mommy is a skunk. I am her kit.
I am a baby raccoon and this is my mommy.
Who is your mommy?


Elizabeth has become quite the little helper. Here she is helping give Elijah a bath.

Being cute and cuddling on the couch after baths.


This picture is for DeEtte. Remember when you would tell Lily to say cheese and you would get that adorable, goofy smile. Well my daughter is following in her footsteps...









2 comments:

Shawn said...

I love how he says fox, that's awesome.

Betty Brackett said...

So cute....he sure likes that fox! :)Elizabeth is adorable too....I like the cheesy smile.