Friday, February 22, 2008

Peanut and Potty

We are very excited to annonce that we are pregnant!! I had an ultrasound on Monday and we are pretty sure that we are just having one this time which is a huge relief. Jeremy and I never felt like our family was complete even though many people think that once you have one of each you are set. We were not planning this but feel that this is a gift from God and we are both very excited. We are due at the beginning of October so a fun, hot, pregnant summer for me. In other baby news, my daughter is starting potty training and today she peed on the potty for the first time. She pooped on the potty first about 2 weeks ago,which I thought was a little crazy and backwards but she is doing a really great job. I was telling Chelsea today that I can not believe that we are potty training our babies. Anyway we are really proud of her and are going to go tonight so she can pick out some big girl panties. She is so excited but she only wants "dreen,lellow,and bue, mommy." Well I hope that everyone has a great weekend. Here is the first picture of the "peanut". I know that it is really small and just in case you are not sure what to look for, it is that round spot on the right side of the picture.

11 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

So exciting, can't wait for another Grandchild :)

You just had to have one of those baby countdown calendars didn't you.

Love you
XXXXOOOO

Jeremy and Sarah said...

The baby looks a little scary huh? But yes, I just loved Devyn's and had to have one for myself...:)

Devyn said...

I cant click on the picture to make it bigger. I'm really excited for you guys though! Do you want a boy or a girl?

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Jeremy wants a boy and I want a girl but healthy and happy whatever is good with me.

Betty Brackett said...

Yay!! Babies all over the place...let's see...we know Devyn is having a girl. I'll bet both Amy and Sarah have boys....just a hunch :)

Jim said...

Congrats,

I m so happy for you guys.

Justin and Amy said...

That is so exciting for you guys! Congrats! Three kids! Holy cow:)

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Your baby already looks adorable...kudos to Elizabeth, that's a huge step. Good luck finding that perfect pair of panties, it sounds like she has some pretty particular ideas on the subject!

Chelsea said...

Yay! Another baby to love Uncle Shawm more than Auntie Chelsea :) jk! We're so excited for you guys. I'm betting on triplets!

Mr. and Mrs. Benona said...

OMG! CONGRATS!!!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/rekomendasi-cat-kuku-lokal-terbaik/