Sunday, February 3, 2008

What a Weekend

So this has been a crazy weekend for the Perkowski's. On Friday I got all four of my wisdom teeth pulled and that left my wonderful husband to care for the babies. Mom so loving came up on Friday morning so that Jeremy could go with me and then she helped out with the babies all day. Thank you again mom. Here are some pictures of the fun that my family had while I slept the day away. So Jeremy says that all he did here was cover them up. They both came in the office crawled up on the bed and laid down. They have been going through some teething this weekend as well.

Doesn't he look like Fievel? I love this kid.
So serious...She had a really bad fever Saturday and today but she is still so cute.


Ok, warning this is a little gross but I have to share. I have been really lucky that besides being really dizzy and nauseous from the pain meds and antibiotic, I have had very little swelling and so far no pain. The worst thing was where the Dr. started the I.V. Here is a picture of my pain. Hope everyone has a great week love you all.

6 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

They are so cute !!! Glad you are feeling better. You're a trooper. When I had mine out I was out for the count for a couple of days. DeEtte helped me, I know I've mentioned that before, but just in case anyone forgot.

Love You all
XXXXOOOO

Chelsea said...

Sarah, you rock! As you remember I was a complete mess for at least a week after getting my wisdom teeth out! I can't believe you did so well. I think it's b/c God knows you have twins and you don't have time to be out of commission for more than a day :) Glad you're feeling better. Hope that nasty bruise goes away soon!

Justin and Amy said...

Sarah... I just had my wisdom teeth out a little over a year ago and it was M-I-S-E-R-A-B-L-E!! I am so impressed. You are amazing. And Elijah does look like Fieval in that picture!
P.S. Elizabeth's hair is getting so long!

Shawn said...

Dag, that is a wicked bruise. I hate getting IVs or blood drawn. Sucky!

Betty Brackett said...

So glad you're doing ok!! Glad, but not too surprised...you never cease to amaze. Love the pics...that one in bed is just so adorable...bruise looks really ouchy! Kudos to Jeremy and Linda for stepping in...aren't families great?

Jordan Perkowski said...

ew