Saturday, March 8, 2008

Dope Nose



So we were at Target today and I saw some of the coolest boy shirts that I have ever seen. I must start off by saying that I have been a little disappointed in boys clothes up to this point. Don't get me wrong, my wife does an awesome job of picking out some of the freshest threads this side of the Mississippi, but nothing that is just out and out cool. Not from lack of trying. Boys clothes are just boring. Then as we were walking down the aisle my eyes were drawn towards these two shirts lying on a counter. They were adorned with a blast from my childhood. It was a town made up of these characters based upon emotions. You know Mr. Happy, Ms. Giddy, Mr. Methlab, and so on and so forth. Needless to say they were just really cool and my son looks good in them as well.





5 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Indeed he does look cute....he could wear a paper sack and look good. Ok, what does Dope Nose mean? Is that question going to make me look 100 years old?

Shawn said...

It's the title of a Weezer song.

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I agree with my Mom, he looks adorable in anything. That did bring back memories...once I remembered lol. I think Sarah wanted to show off her beautiful nails so she offered to hold the second shirt..right?

Jeremy and Sarah said...

NO!!!!!Elijah is the worst picture taker on the planet and Jeremy insisted on getting a picture. I am not that vain...(you know me too well, but its not that I offered, I just did not try to keep them out of the picture.)

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I wish they had those in adult sizes, I would totally sport Mr. Grumpy. He looks adorable.