Friday, December 7, 2007

Christmas Tag

I loved this idea about Christmas ornament tagging but this year we had to get a very small tree because we just do not have any room for a normal size tree. So I thought that I would expand with ornament tag to a decoration tag as well. Here are a few pictures of some ornaments and decorations that have alot of meaning to us. My mom bought this ornament for me the first Christmas that I moved into my own apartment. It is so her style which makes me love it that much more.

Jeremy and I made these at a pottery painting place when we were still pregnant. We wanted their first Christmas ornaments to have a personal touch.
The twins Christmas stocking.
My mom loved advent calenders and she would always put one up for me with candy and on special days there would be a piece of paper with a note saying that I had a present to open. This year we bought one for the twins so that I can keep that tradition going.

Last but not least, this is a snow globe that the Perkowski's got Jeremy and I the very first Christmas we were together. It is beautiful and the babies love to hear the music and watch the "snow" fall.

Well, there you go! We are tagging Mom, the McPherson's, and Jamie and Carly.

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Great display of Christmas decor! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the advent calendar. Did you get it at Target? I think I saw it there and almost got it but I couln't think of anywhere to put it. Anyway, I remember when you guys made those ornaments for the babies...so weird! That seems like forever ago!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I remember selecting that Globe, I was very nervous and just wasn't sure if you would like it. I was delighted when you opened it and made such a fuss over it, what a relief. I love all of the ornaments.

XXXXOOOO