Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Fun

Some quick little updates from the Perkowski family, last week we all came down with RSV and so all the kids have been on nebulizer treatments three times a day but I think we are finally getting over all of that. Joshua has 2, yes 2 teeth, bottom front. I thought it was crazy that he was teething so early but Chelsea said that Cora got her first at 4 months as well. I would have been fine to wait on the teething process for as long as possible. Teething+RSV=no sleep for mommy or Joshua.
My Aunt Judy and Teresa were in town last week as well. It has been great having them here with us. They left today and I miss them like crazy already. On Sunday, like Shawn and Chelsea, we went to Red Rock for a family day out.(we had no idea that they were going and did not run into them but what a coincidence huh?) Like Chelsea said the weather was gorgeous, a little windy but wonderful. Here are a couple of pictures of our fun time with my family.










Teresa got them a shark tent to play in. They LOVE it. Keeps them entertained for hours. Thanks again, a priceless gift for a mom.









4 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

I love RSV! That's what we got too:) Kamryn is still on breathing treatments cause her darn cough just won't go away. I can't believe Joshua has two teeth! I keep checking for Kamryn's, but none yet. It looks like you guys had a fun little trip. The weather is so nice (most of the time). Kamryn and I need to come visit you guys. I'll give you a call:)

Lori said...

It's not nice to talk about good weather when we had 4 inches of snow this morning! I had no idea all the little ones had RSV, until Linda told me about it. What a rotten deal! I'm glad they're all on the upswing, though. Wow, Sarah - three kids with RSV? I guess actually 4, if you still had Emma. Yikes! Well, at least you know now that you can handle pretty much anything! Cute, cute pictures, too; I love Joshua's hand under Elizabeth's arm. Just precious!

Betty Brackett said...

Fabulous pictures!! It's incredible how much the kids grow and change, just between pictures. That shark tent looks pretty neat....bet the kids just love it. So nice that Theresa and Judy could visit...everyone looks like they had a fun time.

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Oh yes, the life on nebulizer, I know it well. I have two breathing-deficient children. Don't you love how it makes them all shaky and crazy for two hours afterwards? I'm sorry for you guys, that sucks!!!!!!

But Red Rock looked fun....