Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Check This Out!!!

Jeremy and I were watching Survivor and the kids were playing in the front room not really paying attention to the tv...or so we thought. This first video is for any of you who do not watch Survivor. Then check out the second video of Elijah. I swear to you all that we had nothing to do with this.





He really is a smart kid!

I am sorry that I had to post this picture of myself on the blog but it is the cutest picture of Elizabeth with her new hair cut. She looks so grown up.


She sat there the whole time I got my hair cut and did not complain. Just talked our ear off. She is such a good girl. Beautiful too.

3 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Omigosh....he's brilliant...I see an engineering degree down the road :)..and why on earth are you "sorry" to post your picture? I think it's a darling one, and it's nice to see your sweet face now and then. Elizabeth is so cute, no matter how her hair is done....hugs to all of you!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Where's Joshua?? Elizabeth looks so beautiful & Elijah is a genius. Your hair looks cute too...I need to get mine cut again.

XXXXXOOOOO

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Elizabeth's hair is adorable. It frames her sweet face so nicely. Elijah is awesome. The older he gets the more amazed you'll be at the ingenious ways little boys throw, shoot, ride and destroy things. It's quite a journey.