Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hair, Birthday, and a Whole Lot of Randomness...

This is going to kind of be a smorgasbord of thoughts, pictures, and stories. I want to start out saying Happy Birthday to my little nephew...he turns 3 today but he is still a baby to me. I was there the day Jonas was born and I can not believe that it has been three years since that day. Constantly entertaining. Happy Birthday Sweetpea!!

Ok, next topic, my daughters hair. I know what you are thinking, really let it go already but I have to say that today is the first day that I see some light at the end of this tunnel. She is adorable no matter what but her hair has been a thorn in my side for a long time. Here is a reminder of what she looked like a year ago and then a picture that I took this morning.

And last, here are just some random cute pictures of my son. I hope everyone has an awesome weekend.

These are Mr. Potato head glasses, he is obsessed with wearing them. They have to hurt, right?

Just being adorable.

4 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I love her bangs !!! Just adorable. I don't know why you girls curl these babies hair though. Granted it looks adorable but aren't you afraid you will burn her? Elijah is a precious little pumpkin as always.

Let's hope Jonas's hair grows back faster than Elizabeth's did. I am not sure I can take it for a year.

XXXXxOOOOo

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Mom, I swear on my love for you that I did not curl her hair, she would never sit still for that and I think she would have a melt down. I just used a brush to flip it out.

Betty Brackett said...

Sweet sweet pictures of all of them, hair or no hair. It IS hard to believe little Jonas will be 3 already...the time just whizzes by!!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I love her little hair flip, she's so hip and with it! Why is Jonas bald now? He had a grip of hair the last time I saw him. Connor used to sport the mini-glasses from Mr. Potato Head as well, glad to know my kid's not the only odd one.