Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Eskimo Kisses,Chocolate,and Time Out

I am sorry that I have been putting a bunch of stuff into one blog but it seems like nothing will happen for a while then all the sudden its like crazy blogging opportunity. Anyway so here is a video of the twins giving Eskimo kisses. Make sure the volume is turned down just a little because they are screaming...I did warn you.



Yesterday I made some peanut butter blossoms for Jeremy and the kids were so good the entire time so I told them if they ate their dinner that they could have a cookie. The kisses on top were not completely dry so it was a mess.


Again, yesterday, my son decided that his cars needed a time out, so here is a video and I am sorry that it is all over the place but two year olds do not stand still for very long.

6 comments:

Bre said...

Aw, they are so sweet with eachother! And don't worry about the cluster-blogs... lol... I do the *same* thing!! It's just cause we're special. =)

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

They are so adorable..I miss them so much. I love the way Elizabeth looked kind of sideways at Elijah when he was running back and for while she was trying to read, as if to say "What Are you doing?" The Eskimo kisses were priceless. Thank you
XXXXxOOOOo

Justin and Amy said...

Wow...Eskimo kisses are fun! I love how Elijah put the cars in time out. Classic!

Justin

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Cars in time out...classic. Kids are totally awesome.

Justin and Amy said...

I think you should get that picture of Elijah with his cheezy grin and chocolate teeth blown up and put in a frame in your house:) I love it!

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/10-rekomendasi-novel-romantis-terbaik/