Thursday, September 27, 2007

Papa's Here!!!

My dad is here visiting for a couple of weeks. He and a friend of his drove cross country for fun and is now here with us. The twins remebered him which made him very happy and of course Elizabeth has him wrapped around her pinky already. So much so that today after they woke up from their nap he changed her poopy diaper, which most of you know is not something that my dad does...that is one of the reasons he loves being a grandpa, no dirty diapers. It was precious and I am still in shock from it! Anyway here are some pictures of the babies with their papa.

Papa and Elizabeth cuddling.This was not a "mess up" picture...I told him to smile and this is what I got...wow.
And this one...not too sure, but I thought it was blog worthy.
Ok, there is a cute one. I could not get Elizabeth to smile in her pictures but here are a couple of her being a grumpy gus...

She was singing the Blues Clue's song but I could not get her to smile...she is still cute.

6 comments:

Shawn said...

Haha, my favorite one is the second Elijah picture. That's so awesome.

Betty Brackett said...

They're all so cute! Your Dad looks like he's really enjoying the moments . Elizabeth doesn't look grumpy at all...cute as she can be...and I think Elijah has a future as a master face-maker! :)

Chelsea said...

Uh oh! There's one more picture of Elijah than Elizabeth! :) SO so cute!!! Glad they're enjoying their Papa!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I actually called mom right after I posted it to warn her so she was prepared when she looked at it.

Lori said...

Your dad looks so happy! There's just nothing quite like grandparent-hood. Elijah's faces are awesome! Did someone tell Elizabeth the camera would take her soul? That's how I feel when someone points a camera at me...

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I'm jealous. I wish our "papa" was here. Have fun!