Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Growing Like Weeds

Because we are around our children everyday, sometimes it is not as apparent to us how much they are growing or have grown. Tonight I put them into jammies that "papa" bought for them at the beginning of the summer and at that time they were HUGE. They are 3t but a one piece and the last time I tried them on them they were way too long and really baggy on the sides. Tonight however I was very shocked to see how well they fit. Anyway, here are some pictures of my babies...
My little cuddle bugs!!!

5 comments:

Betty Brackett said...

Sarah, those are adorable!!!...Really magazine-worthy :) They're getting so big. Their little personalities really come across in these pictures...so sweet.

Linda (Mom, Gramma) said...

I can't believe how adorable they are. I agree with my Mom, they should be in a magazine. I miss them :(

XXXXOOOO

Lori said...

They just couldn't be more adorable! I love the way they act with each other - it's so obviously fun for them to be with each other. It's easy to adore from the outside, but I know how much work it is. You guys do such a great job. Love you.

Shawn said...

Oh man, they are getting so big. Remember when Cora could barely crawl and she would take the twins' toys when they were laying on the blanket at your old apartment? That seems like last week!

Jeremy and Sarah said...

I do remeber...and remeber when we put Cora in the crib with the twins and she was twice as big as them?? It does feel like it was yesterday.