Saturday, June 16, 2007

Their Here!!!!!

Ok, so my family has been here for a couple of days now but I am just now getting around to blogging. On Wednesday we all went downtown and I think that I saw more of the Strip in one day then I have in the entire five years that I have lived here. Wow, they are the true tourist. It is so great to have them here. Here are a couple of pictures of our Strip excursion.
Tammy and Shelbi "at the beach" at Margaritaville.
Aunt Judy and Shelbi in front of Caesar's Palace.
Naturally you would all think that this picture was taken after our miles of walking, scorching Las Vegas heat, fun filled day,but no no, leave it to Teresa to nap before we even get there. Yes, this was ON THE WAY to the strip.

2 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma) said...

OK so I registered. I'm glad I got to meet Tammy & Shelbi and it was so nice to see Your Aunt Judy and Teresa. Looks like you all had fun, sorry I wont see them again before they leave. I Love your blog.

Hugs & Kisses

Debbie said...

Hope you guys are having a wonderful time with your family. How fun for you all. I also wanted to wish you a happy vacation. Nobody deserves some time away more than you guys. While you are reaquainting with each other don't forget there is family at home who love you and will want a full pictorial of your vaca....
Have a great time. I will see you in a couple of weeks. Can hardly wait. Love you all, Aunt Debbie