Friday, June 1, 2007

Off with it...

Jeremy went to get the babies up from their nap today and this is how he found his daughter. He called me in to take a look for myself and the last time that he did that we ended up shaving our daughters head so I was reluctant to see what my children had gotten themselves into this time. Nothing as dramatic as the head shave but very funny.


This is where we found her shirt. She had thrown it all the way across the room. Papa(which is what the babies call my dad)says,"Get that girl into sports". Chelsea and I have decided that both of our girls should play soccer. When Cora kicks a ball, you had better clear the room of all breakables and Elizabeth does pretty well at that also.


He is just SOOO cute.

2 comments:

Justin and Amy said...

I am so excited you guys have a blog now! It will be great to keep totally updated on you guys and the twins! They are getting so big! Justin and I need to come visit soon. I haven't seen them in way too long! Anyway, they are adorable. I am so hapy you have joined the blog world:)

Jeremy and Sarah said...

Thanks we are excited. We are so happy for you guys. It would be so great to see you. Come any time. I think that last time that we saw you or Justin was at Cora's birthday and you are right it has been way too long. The pictures of your trip were darling. Glad you guys had so much fun.