Saturday, June 12, 2010

Disneyland

As most of you already know, we went to Disneyland last week. We had a great time and it was packed full of memories. Here are some pictures of our trip.

Elijah and I on Small World.

They were so excited to meet Mickey Mouse!


My new favorite picture!
We got to spend some time with Darrin, DeEtte, Michael, Devyn, and all the kids. It was so fun seeing them and meeting sweet little Avery. Thanks again guys for a fun time and a great dinner.



Jeremy and Elijah on Splash mountain. Elijah loved it!
Emma and Elizabeth in line for the princess.



5 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I am so glad you all had such a good time. The pictures are fantastic. Love that Elijah can't look at the camera, I guess there was just to much going on that he wanted to see lol. Elizabeth looks beside herself happy. Splash Mountain picture is really sweet.

Lori said...

So glad you had a great time. No place like Disneyland for making memories. I'm glad the kids got to spend time with their cousins, too. That pic is so sweet! All the D'land ones are, too.

Justin and Amy said...

Oh my goodness your kids looked like they were in absolute heaven!! I'm so glad you guys had a great time.

Devyn said...

I am so impressed that Elijah went on Splash Mountain...and LOVED it! That's awesome.

premier paving said...

looks amazing Patios upminster and Patios kent also Patios Brentwood or Patios essex