Wednesday, March 3, 2010

I refuse to make excuses

I'm bad at blogging...I really like facebook now so I have neglected blogger and for that I'm sorry. I guess I still gave an excuse but it did come with an apology. Here are some picture to catch you up on the "goings on" around the Perkowski house. Joshua in his jail break outfit.

Elizabeth got her ears pierced. She hardly cried at all but this was just a few minutes after and I think she was in a little bit of shock. I love that Elijah was comforting her.

My kids LOVE floor puzzles and they are ridiculously quick at putting them together. This was the first time they put this one together, then they just laid on the floor like this and talked about which planet they were going to visit when they grew up.

Jeremy has introduced the twins to Star Wars. Elizabeth is in love with all the characters and really likes the movies. Elijah is a little scared by them but he loves to wear his "Dark Vador" shirt but he will only be referred to as "Hobi(not obi) One(not wan) Kenobi(no problem saying that...). Today we took him to get his first official light saber or as he refers to it,"Hobi One Kenobi Sword". Jeremy is thrilled that his kids love star wars.
Went to the park and here are just a couple of cute pictures of the kids.
Elijah was Luke Skywalker in this picture and Elizabeth was Princess Leia. I loved the look on Elijah's face.
Elijah and Elizabeth are both learning how to golf.
My boys.

This is a picture of Gavin Andrew, the newest addition to the Wikler family. Both mommy and baby are doing really well. And my husband is adorable.


And this last one is just one of my favorites.

4 comments:

Lori said...

Super cute family! Your kids are adorable, really. I miss you guys.

Betty Brackett said...

Every single one of those pictures are adorable...love that the twins are pondering which planet to visit...lol...

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I love the puzzle picture. I love that kids have no problem believing that they will visit other planets. It's so great when they're young and reality is not an issue! They're darling.

Justin and Amy said...

The twins seem so old! It's crazy. I hear ya about neglecting the blog due to facebook. I'm glad you posted some pics though. I feel like I haven't seen you guys in forever! We need to get together soon.