Wednesday, January 14, 2009

All about Joshua

This blog is going to be all about Joshua but since the last blog was just about Elijah and Elizabeth I thought it would be fair(for grandma of course). Joshua is ROLLING OVER!!!! I can not believe it. I took this when I went up to get him after his nap today but he has being doing this for about 3 days now. And if any of you think that I just rolled him over and took the picture...your wrong. We believe his motivation is his mobile. He is also eating rice cereal but I am not going to post any pictures of him eating because it is kind of gross and I know grandma hates it but here are some pictures of our big boy in his crib after he rolled over and then a video of my two adorable sons.




6 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

I ca't believe how much Joshua looks like Jason did when he was a baby. At least I think it was Jason, I am going to have to drag the pictures out and check it out. Unbelievably adorable. I could run the video though. Never came out of the buffering stage. I'll try at work in the morning...I'm can't wait to see it.
XXXXXOOOOO

Devyn said...

I think he looks just like Elijah!

The McPherson Clan--- said...

I was thinking exactly the same thing as Devyn!

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Joshua does look like Elijah, except his face is longer than Elijah's was at that age. Oh and Sarah I have two pictures of Joshua in the collage too. I can't believe I forgot to mention that.

Betty Brackett said...

So cute! I love his little smiles and sounds when you do the BOO thing...gosh he's growing up so fast.

Justin and Amy said...

Holy cow it's been forever since you posted this and I am just now commenting. I bet Joshua looks totally different now and is rolling all over the place. He is just getting so big, but hasn't quite caught up to the chubbiness of Kamryn yet:) I love the video and how Elijah is playing with him. It;s so funny!