Thursday, September 4, 2008

New Beginnings

Wow, it really is amazing how much can happen in such a short amount of time. This picture below is of our new house! We are going to be moving into it on September 13th. It has 5 bedrooms and 2 3/4 bath. We are so excited to move into a place that will comfortably fit our growing family. My dad is going to be living with us as well, which we could not be happier about. Speaking of our growing family, we also found out last Friday that I am scheduled for a c-section on October 1st. So, needless to say this will be a very busy couple of weeks for the Perkowski family.

6 comments:

Devyn said...

That's really exciting! Grats on the house, and the baby!

Betty Brackett said...

Wow! So happy for all of you...the babies will have lots of room to explore....can't believe it's almost time for little Joshua..

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

It's amazing how fast time seems to go by the closer you get to any event isn't it? I love the house and can't wait until you guys are all settled in :) Just a little more than three weeks before we welcome Joshua to the family !! Doesn't seen possible that it's here already.

Bre said...

Wow! What a beautiful house! I am so happy for you guys, and a little jealous! ;) Can't wait to see it!!! Can I just invite myself over sometime? LOL- totally kidding. I really want to check out your neighborhood though! And congrats on scheduling your c-section. At least you know exactly how many days you have to prepare. Let me know if you need anything! =)

The McPherson Clan--- said...

Awesome. The house looks amazing, I'm really excited for you guys.

Betty Brackett said...

Forgot to mention....yours is my favorite blog...I love that background!