Thursday, August 23, 2007

New Year



As most of you know Jeremy started school again on Wednesday and I have the privilege of watching another baby. I never thought that I would be doing this as a "job" but it is what God has called me to do and I am loving it. The baby's name is Emma and she is 7 months old, she is so cute and the twins just love her and she really likes Elizabeth. It has kind of become a joke at school because Emma's parents not only work with Jeremy but they are also English teachers so all of the parents of the children that I watch are in the English department...they call me the English department daycare...not sure if that is good or bad, but once again I must say I love it. I wanted to post some pictures of her and of course our two angels.

6 comments:

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

She is very cute. Looks like you will have your hands full this year. I can't think of anyone more perfectly suited for it though. I miss Elijah & Elizabeth so much :( And of course you and Jeremy too.

Love you
XXXXOOOO

PS I don't know why I was posting as Aunt Linda first, but it annoyed me so I deleted it. I will get the hang of this eventually I promise :)

Betty Brackett said...

She's a real cutie...looks like a nice addition to your daytime family :)

Shawn said...

At first I was like "What happened to Elizabeth?", but then I read the text...

Linda (Mom, Gramma, Aunt) said...

Mom's blog url is bettybrack.blogspot.com

Love you

Justin and Amy said...

Fun pictures Sarah! I am so excited to see the babies this weekend! Counting down the days... It's been way too long!